August 24, 2019 | IFA Staff
WHAT IF A MASSIVE MORAL OUTCRY EMERGES FROM THE AMERICAN PEOPLE?
In the 1992 landmark case Planned Parenthood v. Casey, the US Supreme Court had an opportunity to reverse Roe v. Wade, and its companion Doe v Bolton. In conference the justices voted 5-4 to overturn Roe and Doe, but at the 11th hour before the opinion was released a centrist coalition of moderate judges – including Justice Kennedy who switched his vote – was formed to write a compromise that would weaken the Roe and Doe decisions, but still leave abortion as the law of the land.
WHAT MIGHT HAVE HAPPENED THAT DAY IF MORE PRO-LIFE VOICES HAD BEEN HEARD?
READ THE PETITION
Why should Roe v. Wade be reversed now? Here are five reasons:
- New argument shows that abortion is a crime against humanity.
- New scientific evidence (since 1973 and 1992) says life begins at conception.
- New evidence shows abortion hurts women.
- New, better alternative to abortion – Safe Haven Laws are a massive “change in circumstances”.
- New – There are over a million people waiting to adopt healthy newborn infants.
SIGN THE PETITION, SPREAD THE WORD, END ABORTION
For more information go to themoraloutcry.com.